Wednesday, October 17, 2007

getting there

i have several drafts going! I KNOW I NEED A NEW POST!

who is going to come and:

bathe the kids
cook the spaghetti
drive to dance
help with the stinking homework
fold the laundry
do the dishes
scratch my uber-mosquito bites
watch Bionic woman, heroes, journeyman, the bachelor, chuck, and that's just Monday and tuesday...
pop my new pimple
clean marker off the table
stuff child advocate folders
pack for vegas
pay dance tuition
watch oh geez, all my tv shows
check e-mail
go to the store
make halloween costumes
shop for vegas outfits
return crap to crap stores after said shopping goes wrong
waste time at the computer ignoring children
collect stupid money for stupid soccer
and homework, homework, homework
and change will's stinky poo

i'll get it done soon!

xoxo, flavia princess of time management.

4 comments:

Kyla said...

If you find that person, please send them here!

Julie Pippert said...

Ditch the returning crap to crap stores bullet point. LEARN FROM ME, that's what I'm here for.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I read your whole blog today.

Very seldom do I ever have a chance to write that.

So...Vegas?! Did you look hot?

atypical said...

Okay, so I haven't commented on this yet (even though it has been here waiting for me to comment), but HEY! Where's the next post? ;)

You could at least pop on and tell me what happened on Chuck last week since my 17 year old accidentally deleted it.

-t (of the cheek bearing permanent indentation from too much tongue pressure)